Do you know when your returns are due? Well here is a super easy guide below to help you.


CIPC Returns – This is done on the month that your PTY / CC has a birthday (once a year)

Provisional Tax Returns – 31 August & 28 February – these happen twice a year and need to be submitted by these dates.

Company Tax Return: This is due 6 months AFTER your financial year end

EMP 501 Returns: This opens in September and April each year this is your payroll recons to SARS

EMP201 Returns: Due by the 7th of each month – this is your PAYE return

Vat Returns: I like to have them in by the 25th of every month however if you are on efiling you have till the last day – These are BI Monthly.

Workmans Compensation: April is when the returns open

Individuals Tax Returns: Due from July to November

Sole Prop Tax Returns: Due from July to January


For all of your tax-related queries please contact Tania Rosa Teto Shingler from Shingler and Associates ™